No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Heavy Beaded Nigerian George Lace with Blouse Fabric VIP Silk George Wrapper Orange
👉 Free Shipping 🚚 on orders 📦 above 200$
👉 Express Delivery 🚚 within 5-7 days
👉 Wholesale Discount auto applied in shopping cart 🛒
👉 Hassle-Free Returns or Exchange
👉 Full Refund if not satisfied 😔
- Fabric: Taffeta Gorgeous luxurious heavily beaded hand-beaded/stoned Taffeta Indian George material. Expect Only the highest quality of materials. The fabric is heavy due to heavy beads and stones/beads embellishments all over the fabric.
- Color: Main color is Orange. Available in 19 Colors. You can check color swatches in the product gallery image for your color selection.
- Material: Beaded Handwork Taffeta Nigerian George Fabric.
- Decoration: Premium Embroidered with Silver rhinestone & Silver Crystal Stone Hand Work along with Silver stone with Milk White Moroccan beads.
- Packing： This gorgeous fabric comes in 3 pieces (2.5 meter Top, 2.5-meter wrapper with a 1.8 yards blouse to match).
- Purpose: Gorgeous African George Fabric With Net Blouse Lace Nigeria Embroidery Wedding Fabrics For Women. A very beautiful beaded George wrapper with crystal stones For weddings, Parties, several occasions.
- Be the centre of attention on that special day. Wow, the crowd with this gorgeous outfit. This can also be a great gift for her/mom to wear on that wedding day or any other special occasions.
- Please, allow us time to give you the best and contact us with any questions or concerns before you place your order.
- Please, make sure to specify the color of preference at the time of check out to avoid confusion. and please, check your email within 24 hours after ordering should we have any questions for you. Thank you for considering our George.
- Note Influencing factors of color: light, display, angle, monitor, environment. Our pictures are real shooting. Color difference may exist sometimes. The picture is for reference only. Friends who care about color difference please understand.
- Because of manual cutting, there will be 1-4cm mistake per meter. It is a normal phenomenon. Please be aware of that, hope you could understand. Thanks.