No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nigerian Designer Heavy Beaded George Wrapper Wedding Dress For Women
Free Shipping on order above 200$
Express Delivery within 5-7 days
Wholesale Discount auto applied in shopping cart
Hassle Free Returns or Exchange
Full Refund if not satisfied
- Fabric:Taffeta Gorgeous luxurious heavily beaded hand beaded/stoned Taffeta Indian George material. Expect Only the highest quality of materials. The fabric is heavy due to heavy beads and stones/beads embellishments all over the fabric.
- Colors:Main color is Royal Blue. Available in 19 colors. You can check color swatches in the product gallery image for your color selection
- Material:Beaded Handwork Taffeta Fabric.
- Sizes:Available from XS to 6XL. Please refer to the sizechart attached for measurement details. Please consider sizing up if you do not love tight feeling.
- Decoration:Premium Embroidered with Silver rhinestone & Silver Crystal Stone Hand Work along with Silver stone Moroccan beads.
- Packaging:This gorgeous fabric comes 2 pieces (2.5 meter Top, 2.5 meter wrapper).
- Purpose:Gorgeous African George Fabric With Net Blouse Lace Nigeria Embroidery Wedding Fabrics For Women. A very beautiful beaded George wrapper with crystal stones For weddings, Parties, several occasions.
- Be the center of attention on that special day. Wow the crowd with this gorgeous outfit. This can also be a great gift for her/mom to wear on that wedding day or any other special occasions.
- Please, allow us time to give you the best and contact us with any questions or concerns before you place your order.
- Please, make sure to specify the color of preference at the time of check out to avoid confusion. and please, check your email within 24 hours after ordering should we have any questions for you. Thank you for considering our George.
- Note:Influencing factors of color: light, display, angle, monitor, environment. Our pictures are real shooting. Color difference may exist sometimes. The picture is for reference only. Friends who care about color difference please understand.
- Because of manual cutting, there will be 1-4cm mistake per meter. It is normal phenomenon. Please be aware of that, hope you could understand. Thanks.