No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
African Fancy Long Sleeve With Silver Embroidery Moroccan For Women Dubai Abaya
How to measure
- Measure your everyday dress (bust, waist, hips size), or ask your local tailor for a help, and compare with our own size chart.
- If these your measurements do not belong to one standard size, choose the bigger one.
- All the measurements are in inches. Please refers to measurement carefully before choosing your size
Free Shipping on order above 200$
Express Delivery within 5-7 days
Wholesale Discount auto applied in shopping cart
Hassle Free Returns or Exchange
Full Refund if not satisfied
SKU: AK-0035 Category: Abaya
- Fabric: Nida Fabric, It is lightweight and flowing. You will look and feel fresh even when it’s humid or hot outside
- Colors:Main Color is Firozi. We also have it in available 19 colors. You can check color swatches in the product gallery image for your color selection
- Sizes:Available from XS to 6XL. Please refer to the size chart attached for measurement details. Please consider sizing up if you do not love tight feeling
- Custom Size (optional):Please write us your measurement in customer note during checkout so it can be done according to your measurement.
- Decoration:Premium Embroidered with Formal Sleek Design.
- Features:Full Long Sleeve And V Neckline
- Garment Care:Hand washing and air drying is highly recommended
- Package Content:1 Anarkali Kaftan along with 1 matching head scarf with Embroidery work on 2 sides of it.
- Disclaimer:The real color of the product may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
- Shipping Information:
Free Shipping – Delivery in 14-28 daysExpedited Shipping – Guaranteed Delivery in 4-5 days
- Occasions:Adorn this majestic outfit for Formal, Semi-Formal, Cocktail, Party Wear, Maternity, Pregnancy, Wedding, Wedding Guest, Night Out, Summer, Easter, halter homecoming and many other occasions.
How to choose Size
1. Measure your everyday dress( bust, waist, hips size), or ask your local tailor for a help, and compare with our own size chart.
2. If these your measurements do not belong to one standard size, choose the bigger one.